Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pretty Nursery!!!!!






After some online shopping, I found the crib bedding that was perfect for Camilla's Nursery at Pottery Barn Kids online! During the weekend of February 22-24th, I went to Birmingham and spent the weekend nursery/baby shopping with one of my best friends, Cameron, and my sister Kelly. With their help, we were able to really pull the nursery together! We found the crib bedding and rug at Pottery Barn Kids and really lucked up finding the twin bedding at Home Goods for an awesome deal! I knew that I wanted to put Camilla's name in letters over her crib but I was not sure what style or color. Cameron and I just stumbled upon these cute letters a children's shop in Birmingham. I can't wait to hang them....I just need to find some ribbon! We are still waiting on the crib mattress to arrive so just imagine it is there....haha. The crib mattress has been a nightmare. I ordered an organic mattress online and they keep sending the wrong one!
We still have some work to do. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm overly impressed by this website. Who knew my best friend was so computer savy! Apparently, I need a book entitled blog post for dummies b/c this will be my fourth attempt to post this comment! Anyhow, the nursery looks awesome. The shopping excursion in Bham was a definite success. I can't wait to see the room in person. Also, I just wanted to tell you again how happy I am for you & Marty. As is everybody, I'm anxiously awaiting Camilla's arrival & can't wait to get my hands on her. My new nickname will be baby hog... haha! Hope to see you over Easter weekend. Love and miss you lots!