Today, June 2nd, I took off work to work on the nursery and run errands so I thought I would publish the new additions to the nursery. We were given some great gifts for the nursery and I have found the perfect place for most of them. The name sign on the nursery door was made for us by my friend and co-worker, Jennifer Jacks. I think it looks awesome on the door. The round monogrammed mirror was made for Camilla by Nancy, a family friend from Rosedale Baptist Church. The angel painting with Camilla at the bottom was given to use my our friends, Tank and Angie. The cross-stitched art was made for Camilla by my cousin, Denice. And Camilla's very first Madame Alexander baby doll is from her Nana (my mom). These are the personal touches that really make her nursery so special!!



1 comment:
Everything looks great. I wish I could have been at the shower. I will get her gifts to you soon.
Post a Comment