On August 14-17, we took our first trip to the beach with Camilla and the grandparents. We went to Gulf Shores because Marty had a meeting for work and an awards dinner on Thursday night to attend. We had a great time but it is a lot different traveling with a newborn. Camilla did great on the drive to and from but was not ready for all the shopping at the outlets. We were able to get some cute pictures down on the beach and at the pool on Friday night after dinner. We also celebrated Mimi's (Marty's mom) 60th Birthday while we were there!



2 comments:
Ashley, I love all the new pictures of Martina...I mean, Camilla. I must come by and see you two soon. By the way, you are looking fabulous!
Hey Ashley, this is Kea from Mary Jane's class. Camilla is so cute! Looks like yall are doing great. We are battling colic and it has been rough. Hopefully things will turnaround soon and Kylie will feel better! :)
Post a Comment