For the past few weeks, Caron and I have been walking in the morning around Deer Creek. Our goal is 5 days a week but this week we only made it 4 days (which is still a success in my book!). Today we decided to take the girls out to Blount Park and walk and feed the geese. Well, when we got to the art museum (where all the geese hang out) we noticed that there were A LOT of them. I bet there were 75 geese and all of them wanted our 4 little pieces of bread. I must admit that I was a little nervous. We decided not to get the girls out of the stroller for two reasons: 1. they might get stampeded by the geese and 2. there was goose poop everywhere! We had a good walk and the girls had fun too!
We did not have enough bread to go around!
This is a short video of all the geese that were there today. I know I call them "ducks" a few times in the video...I know they are geese but we talk about ducks a lot with Camilla so for her I called them ducks!
No comments:
Post a Comment