We have been doing lots of fun things this month! Last week, my mom and I took Camilla to Eastdale mall to do some shopping and let her ride the Carousel and some of the "quarter" rides. Camilla of course loved the carousel. The little car she rode in had a missing cover over one of the buttons and she burnt a blister on her little index finger. When she went to push the button, she touched a HOT light bulb. I was so upset. She recovered quickly but she had a hard, loud and painful cry. It just broke my heart!
We also made sugar cookies on Saturday morning. This is a Christmas tradition from when I was little. Camilla had a great time doing the icing and sprinkles!
On Saturday night, Marty and I went to our annual Sunday School Christmas Party. It was so much fun. My parents watched Camilla for us and took her to the Zoo Christmas Lights Festival. It was freezing so they just took a quick ride on the train and left. But they said that Camilla loved all the lights!
This was the ride she burned her finger on...
of course this was taken before the incident.
Waving at Nana

Making Christmas Sugar Cookies
A good cook always tries her ingredients!



I guess her shirt needed a little more decoration!


The Christmas Light Festival at the Zoo

All bundled up with Papa...

and Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment