Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The JOYS of a Stay at Home Mom....

Camilla is just too cute these days. We found out that she loves oranges when we went to Cracker Barrel a few Saturdays ago. I thought this was too cute and could not pass up the "Kodak Moment."

Camilla is my little shadow...she follows me all over the house like a little puppy. She stands at the baby gate at the kitchen and whines/screams or just "talks" to me until I am finished. But the cutest thing is when I go the the bathroom, she follows me down the hall and then sticks her little fingers under the door and says "mamma mamma...." until I come out. Then she just grins at me! Whoever said the bathroom was the only place moms can get any peace and quite was wrong!


She is really starting to understand more now. For example, if I say "let's go change your diaper" or "are you ready to go nite nite?" she immediately starts walking to her room. When she gets hungry, she bangs on the pantry door. The cutest thing is when I say "let's go swimming or let's go outside" she goes straight to the back door and stands/sits there patiently until you take her out! I am loving staying at home and getting to see all the cute things she does. Thanks to my sweet husband for making it possible!

No comments: