During Camilla's nap yesterday, I washed and scrubbed it down with bleach. Now is looks almost new. When Camilla woke up we had it put together and on the back porch drying. She loved it and was so excited! Now she wants to constantly be outside.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
We Bought a NEW HOUSE....
for Camilla! Well I don't guess you would call it new, but it is new to her. On Saturday morning, Camilla and I went to a yard sale in Town Lake my mom told be about the night before. I really never find anything but since we were up I decided to check it out. When I got there, they had a disassembled Little Tikes playhouse leaning up against a tree. It looked pretty rough. Another lady was there "shopping" and she was going on about what a great deal the $20 playhouse was and that I should buy it. I walked back to the car empty handed and loaded up Camilla and her stroller. I sat in the car in thought, "I could clean it up with some bleach and I bet Camilla would really love it." So I pulled up in the driveway and talked with the lady who was selling it. She said that her grand kids loved it but are too big for it now. I asked her if she would take $15 for it and she said yes. It was too big to fit in my car so I sent Marty back to get it in his truck.
During Camilla's nap yesterday, I washed and scrubbed it down with bleach. Now is looks almost new. When Camilla woke up we had it put together and on the back porch drying. She loved it and was so excited! Now she wants to constantly be outside.


During Camilla's nap yesterday, I washed and scrubbed it down with bleach. Now is looks almost new. When Camilla woke up we had it put together and on the back porch drying. She loved it and was so excited! Now she wants to constantly be outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment