Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be Mine....

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day...we did. Marty and I went out to dinner and rented a movie on Saturday night while Camilla spent the night with her Nana and Papa (thanks!). It was so nice to have some one on one time with my Valentine!

On Sunday, we picked Camilla up from my parents and headed to church. After church, Camilla got to open up her Valentine's gifts. She got a bunch of little fun things like a My Little Pony, Mrs. Potato Head, Play-doh, coloring books, stickers and some puzzles. We had a fun weekend.


What all is in this bag???
Let's see!
Big Bird
My Little Pony
Mrs. Potato Head
Puzzles
Coloring books
Play-Doh
All her goodies!
Playing with her Play-doh for the first time!
Camilla being silly in some of the consignment stuff I bought on Friday!

No comments: