On Wednesday, Feb 3rd, my dad turned the BIG 60! We were not able to go out Wednesday night so we celebrated on Thursday night by going to Jim N' Nick BBQ for dinner and then we came back to our house to have some peanut butter pie that I made. We had a great time. Camilla thinks that every birthday we celebrate is her birthday, so she had to blow out the candle and tried to dig into the pie...haha! This was the first time that Camilla had had peanut butter and she loved it! The pie is really easy to make. I have attached the recipe at the bottom.
Happy Birthday Dad/Papa...we love you very much!
Camilla was eyeing the pie....
Then she went for it!
Blowing out Papa's candle...I was not going to try to put 60 candles on this little pie!
Yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment