Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beach Trip - Day Two!

We are having a great time. The weather is still beautiful and Camilla loves the sand, ocean and pool. She is playing hard and sleeping good!!! We ate dinner at Lulu's and she played in the sand there for about an hour after we finished dinner. After dinner we headed to the souvenir shop to get some shells and other fun little prizes for Camilla. She is sleeping now and I just wanted to share some pictures from our day!

We went to the outlet mall last night. Camilla got to ride the carousel and some of the little quarter rides to keep her happy. I found a lot of cute clothes...yea!

When we finished shopping, Camilla was starving so she had an Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich in the back seat while Mom and I got a Mellow Mushroom Pizza to take back to the condo!

Playing on the Beach - Day Two





Playing at LuLu's
Camilla's hair got so curly in the humidity!






No comments: