On Tuesday, Nana and I took her to see her first movie at the theater. The Rave is showing free movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10 am through the end of July. We thought this would be a good trial run before we spent $30 for the family to go see a movie. They were showing Alvin and the Chipmunks. Nana got her a kids combo with popcorn and a Sprite. She did okay for about the first hour and then she was ready to explore the theater so we just packed up and left. I am not sure that we are ready for this yet.
I can't believe she will be TWO next month. I am starting to work on her little birthday party. It is going to have a slight Dora theme but not over the top. She loves parties so I want it to be something special and fun that she will enjoy with her little friends.
We have VBS coming up next week. I am going to be helping for the first time in the 4 year old class. I am very excited about it but a little nervous about how Camilla will do going to the nursery from 8:30-12:30 everyday! I have my parents on standby if she is miserable then they can watch her. I know most kids go to daycare everyday and love it but she is just not used to this. The longest she has stayed in the nursery is on Sunday mornings at church. I am hoping they will have some little activities for them to do even though VBS does not start until age 4.
Here are so pictures from our summer so far....
Picking Peppers...
Camilla's 1st Movie
Enjoying her Sprite...
notice how nasty the seats our when a flash shines on them...yuck!
Laughing at the Chipmunks
Meeting Dora the Explorer!
Camilla wanted to leave with her...too cute!
Playing in the backyard

No comments:
Post a Comment