I took almost 200 pictures so here are a few in a collage format so I don't have to upload so many. You can click on the picture to see it larger.
Tomorrow is her actual birthday and we have some fun stuff planned for her. I will update with those soon!
This is the 16x20 collage I had printed and put out at the party.
There are 30 pictures from Camilla's birth to now!
All the decorations...ready for our friends to get here!
Family Photos before the party
Swimming and having fun!
I wasn't sure if the kids were old enough for the Slip 'N Side but they loved it!
Sliding and Swinging...we had something for everyone!
The adults had fun too!
Happy Birthday to You!
Yummy!
Ice Cream Sundaes
Fun with Friends...Camilla got this dress from her newest friend, Lily, who was just adopted from China!
Presents, Presents and more Presents!!!
Playing with some of her new toys!













No comments:
Post a Comment