Today is our sweet little girl's 2nd birthday. I can hardly believe that we have a 2 year old now! She has filled our life with such joy! Some days are tough but I am loving this time of my life. It is so much fun to see the world through a child's eyes. Camilla is starting to say some funny stuff. For example, when we are driving in the car she will say, "Watch out cars hit you!" This is what we tell her when we walk through parking lots so she will hold our hand. I guess she is just looking out for me while I am driving. When we walk past a table of kids at a restaurant she says "Hey Kids!" like she is bigger than they are...haha! She is so friendly and social. She never meets a stranger and acts like she is in a parade everywhere we go because she waves and says hey to EVERYONE!
We just love this little one too much! Happy Birthday Sugar Booger!
To celebrate her actual birthday, my mom and I took her to Grandma's Attic and the MOOseum. We had so much fun. Here are some pictures.
Last night we tried on Camilla's new dress...she loved it!
We saved one of her gifts for her to open this morning...she was so excited!
(the picture on the bottom left is her hugging her present...so cute)
Birthday Breakfast - Krispy Kreme Doughnut with sprinkles!
Camilla's friend, Rissie, came over this morning to play.
Then we headed to....
Grandma's Attic
and the...
MOOseum
1 comment:
we need to go to the mooseum and grandmas attic for a monday playdate since its so hot outside! i'd totally forgotten about grandma's attic! great pictures!
Post a Comment